Sep 27, 2012

Platypus Platinum Mono Fishing Line

Platypus Platinum Fishing Line


Platypus Platinum, gives you a line that has the advantages of low diameter with the value for money that only local manufacturers can provide.

Through years of consultation with Australian anglers, Platypus has created a thin diameter monofilament without compromising qualities like abrasion resistance or knot strength.

Thinner diameter means decreased friction on the line so that your lure can work deeper and is more responsive due to the low-elongation (stretch) properties of the monofilament.

Reduced diameter means more line on your spool allowing you more line (and time) to fight those bruisers from the deep.

  • Exra Strong
  • Extra Thin
  • Extra Tough

Breaking strains
Platinum is available in
4lb (0.17mm),
6lb (0.22mm),
8lb (0.24mm),
10lb (0.27mm),
12lb (0.29mm),
15lb (0.32mm),
20lb (0.37mm),
25lb (0.43mm),
30lb (0.47mm),
40lb (0.52mm) and
50 lb (0.575mm).

Lengths
Platinum is available in 300m, 500m or 1000m spools

3 comments:

  1. Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this web site.


    my web site :: how to write a press release for a newspaper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece of writing is genuinely a good one it helps new internet viewers,
    who are wishing for blogging.

    my web page :: best place to buy used cars in nj

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or
    e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe.

    By the way, what type of psychic services do you provide?
    Thanks

    Feel free to visit my weblog; online psychic readings (http://www.tarot--chat.com/)

    ReplyDelete